Craft Room Organization: 12x12 Cardstock Solution

by - 10:23 AM

I've come to the conclusion that buying, organizing and using craft supplies are three very separate hobbies. 

Scrapbook.com Craft Room Basics - 12x12 Paper Holder -  Magazine Style - 3 Pack New

I recently wanted to get my 12x12 cardstock out of my Workbox because it was taking up a lot of room. I had each color separated out into its own bin so it really spread it out over several bins, but made it easier to dig for the cardstock I wanted without having to dig through all the pinks, reds and oranges just to get to the yellows...

Scrapbook.com Craft Room Basics - 12x12 Paper Holder -  Magazine Style - 3 Pack New

But as with any crafter, I keep buying more stuff (you can never have too much!!!) and was running out of room to store it so I needed another option for my cardstock that would take up less space and free up some bins in my Workbox. And the solution came in the form of these 12x12 Magazine Paper Holder style bins from Scrapbook.com! 

Not only does my cardstock take up way less space in my craft room, but it also saves me time because I can now rifle through my cardstock instead of having to pull it all out and dig for what I want.

But these paper holders aren't just for holding your 12x12 cardstock and patterned papers. You can use it for these other purposes too:
  • Storing finished scrapbook layouts
  • Storing extra page protectors
  • Holding your craft magazines and books
  • Storing rolls of foil (I fit a whopping 16 of the 12" Heidi Swapp Minc foils in there!)
  • Storing 12x12 stencils
  • Storing artwork
  • Storing gift bags
  • Holding photo props when not in use
  • Storing rolls of vinyl
  • Storing office paper and so much more!

And to kick off the 12 Days of Christmas at Scrapbook.com, they have an amazing deal going on--this storage solution is currently on supersede for the December 1st Livestream Event and you don't want to miss it! These deals usually go fast, so grab it while you can before it sells out--and don't forget to grab some of the other things on your wishlist from this year's 12 hot brands:
  • Sizzix
  • All Tim Holtz
  • Echo Park
  • Doodlebug
  • Paper Rose
  • Simple Stories
  • WeR Memory Keepers
  • Photo Play
  • Hero Arts
  • Spellbinders
  • Pinkfresh
  • Crafter's Companion
These brands are all on sale through the 12th of December plus all Scrapbook.com exclusives are on super sale! Today also brings you another new freebie, the Simple Stories "Christmas" page pieces ephemera pack


Shop the Supplies:


Scrapbook.com

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are some of the products shown in my craft room.











You May Also Like

0 comments