Tiered Trays Aren't Just for Kitchen Counters!

by - 8:43 AM

I love staying organized and inspired. 

Tiered tray with craft supplies from Scrapbook.com, Prima Marketing, We R Memory Keepers, Pinkfresh Studio, Reneabouquets, Tim Holtz and more

And I am always on the lookout for pretty organization ideas. But I wanted a solution that would allow me to display some of my favorite supplies in an inspiring way, but also allow me to put as much as possible in as small a space as possible. 

Tiered tray with craft supplies from Scrapbook.com, Prima Marketing, We R Memory Keepers, Pinkfresh Studio, Reneabouquets, Tim Holtz and more

Enter the tiered tray! A staple of kitchen counters to hold nick nacks and holiday decor for the different seasons. 

A tiered tray is a great way to keep your favorite supplies within easy reach. And because it is tiered, you can fit more in without taking up too much space on your craft desk.  Plus, having some of your favorite supplies out will keep you inspired to create each day. 

Tiered tray with craft supplies from Scrapbook.com, Prima Marketing, We R Memory Keepers, Pinkfresh Studio, Reneabouquets, Tim Holtz and more

I stacked small jars of some of my favorite glass glitters and beads. I also added a small ceramic bowl full of some of my favorite thread spools. You could also use a bowl to store small tools, paper flowers, ephemera and other embellishments. 

Tiered tray with craft supplies from Scrapbook.com, Prima Marketing, We R Memory Keepers, Pinkfresh Studio, Reneabouquets, Tim Holtz and more

I created an additional layer of storage by adding a small ceramic pedestal stand. This allows me to store even more supplies und the stand without having to stack too much. Add a small basket of lace or other embellishments or even the top of a Pops of Color case to hold pearls or other favorite tools. 

Tiered tray with craft supplies from Scrapbook.com, Prima Marketing, We R Memory Keepers, Pinkfresh Studio, Reneabouquets, Tim Holtz and more

What would you store on a tired tray on your craft desk? Drop a comment below!

Shop the Supplies:


Scrapbook.com

I am an affiliate with Scrapbook.com. When you shop the links below, I receive a small commission from the affiliate, at no additional cost to you. This helps me balance the costs of the time and love I put into my projects and blog so I can continue to share my ideas with you for FREE. If you shop the links, thank you! I greatly appreciate it.


Below are some of the products shown in the pictures in this post.












You May Also Like

0 comments